forum

Forum

We encourage you to talk back! Expert advice is nice, but we all love to hear what other parents are doing. So, don’t just ask questions but share your own experience, thoughts, ideas, tips and examples.

|  Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Omma
Reply with quote  #1 
Hi there,
I wonder if anyone can help me. I am hoping to send my daughter to the French lycee in London, but have heard that it is extremely difficult for non-French nationals to get in. Does anyone know whether this is really the case, or have any tips that would help tip the balance? I am currently trying to acquire French nationality, as there is a claim via my grandfather, but failing this I'm not sure if we'll have much luck.
Thanks!
Omma

ListModerator
Reply with quote  #2 
I’ll have to relinquish this question to any London families out there...

Best,
/Christina
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Christina Bosemark
Founder & List Moderator
Multilingual Children’s Association

Helena
Reply with quote  #3 
Hi Omma
Sorry, I don't have any experience of the Lycee in London either but I came across this website and thought it might be useful for you. http://www.familiesonline.co.uk/article/static/304/
Hope it helps
Helena
Omma
Reply with quote  #4 
Hiya Helena,

Thanks very much for that, very helpful! I see that so long as my daughter goes through the French schooling system for her primary, she should get in to the secondary school, so that is good news :-)

Omma
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.